note: if you would like to contribute monetarily to the artist, the artist asks that you instead contribute to the organization next to the download link. thank you.
created between 2015 and early 2016.
all music by keith helt/los pilotos. voice. drums. various web instruments. computer.
release date: february 1, 2017.
nebula of many names contains excerpts of three interviews with pauline oliveros
1. speaking with peter mcmurray about her first piece. source
2. speaking with christine sun kim for the whitney museum of american art in 2014. source
3. speaking on heart to heart episode 2720, all the sounds of the world. part of the anyang public art project in korea. 2014. source
01. goat summoning 02. milk salad 03. the ones who walk away 04. the living omnipresence 05. darkness box 06. nebula of many names
* TECHNE is a national arts education organization whose primary programs introduce young female-identified women and girls from all backgrounds to technology-focused art making, musical improvisation, and community collaboration. As part of our objective to embed social justice issues into our work, TECHNE delivers its programming through partnerships with local, grassroots arts organizations that share an aligned commitment to racial and gender equity.